Friday 7 August 2015

5 little steps to loving yourself

      1.  Wake up at a time that isn’t too late and isn’t too early, whenever possible.

I find that, when I don’t have to be anywhere particular,  and I lie in bed for hours on end, I tend to feel groggier and be less productive throughout the day. So, whenever I have free days (weekends and during school holidays) I try to set my alarm between 8 and 9am. This way I feel more refreshed and have more time to accomplish little tasks.

2.   Eat fresh fruit and drink lots of water.

Binge eating strawberries is one of my favourite things. Ever.

3.  Look in the mirror every day and compliment yourself.

When the words start coming from your own mouth you’ll start to believe them.

4.  Do things that make you feel happy, not what someone else tells you that you have to do.

Choose your career so that it goes along with what you love. Have hobbies that inspire and excite you. Live life through the things you love.

5.  Wear clothes that make you feel good.

So what if your top went out of fashion a few years ago? If you love it, wear it. You’ll rock anything that way.



No comments

Post a Comment