Wednesday 16 September 2015

The British Tag

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?

As many of you probably know from previous posts, I am very much addicted tea. I drink tons of the stuff, but the amount depends on the day. If it’s an average school day then I probably drink about 3-4 cups (normal tea and then redbush after 7 so I can fall asleep more easily). However, if it’s a day where there is no school then that number will increase a lot – especially if my mum is home as well. I can’t even count how many cups of tea that would be! No sugar by the way…

2. Favourite part of your roast?

Probably either parsnips or the actual meat itself. Although I do love a good roastie…

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

It’s got to be a dark chocolate digestive. But if it weren’t a biscuit then definitely a Twirl: bite off each end and place it in your drink like a straw. Then you can use it like a straw! Careful of all the melting chocolate, mind.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Watching Doctor Who, reading Jane Austen books while drinking tea and simultaneously complaining about the weather. Going for a good cream tea with my mum and attempting different accents from around the country.

5. Favourite word?

I presume this means stereotypically British word, so: bollocks, kift, expelliarmus…

6. Favourite cockney rhyme slang?

Apple and pears.

7. Favourite sweet?

The ones in the shape of strawberries or gay bacon.

8. What would your pub be called?

The Darcy and Bennet – why not?

9. No.1 British person?

Jane Austen or Tom Jones.

10. Favourite shop / Restaurant?

Waterstones Waterstones Waterstones! And Paperchase…

11. What British song pops into your head?

God Save the Queen, obviously...

12. Marmite?


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!


I'm going to tag my friend Katie, who blogs at katieswaytohappy.blogspot.co.uk and any of you lovely people who want to do the tag!

Thanks for reading!

No comments

Post a Comment